SpareParts Sasha Lingerie Harness - Red Hot
Sasha Lingerie Harness from SpareParts - Red Hot, a quick tug and twist of the ribbons takes this couture harness from booty shorts to high-cut panties. Ruching, ribbons, & bows keep things seductive while black removable garters add some spice.
|SpareParts Sasha Lingerie Harness - Red Hot|
|Now you have her, now you don't: Sasha™ flits playfully between two tantalizing styles, and a quick tug and twist of the ribbons takes this couture harness from booty shorts to high-cut
panties. A maddening blend of sweet & spicy, one part femme, two parts fatale. Ruching, ribbons, and bows keep things sweetly seductive while black removable garters add a dash of spice. Sasha's impossible to pin down and impossible to resist - but you'll try anyway.|
Comes with four black removable garters, fabric storage pouch,
and mesh launder bag.
Handcrafted in the USA from premium-quality, vegan-lifestyle friendly nylon spandex.
Slip it on and enjoy the ride. Slipping into this hot and heady harness is effortlessly sensual, without any chafing buckles, dangling straps, awkward gaps, or pinched flesh to get in the way of a good time.
Be naughty - but look nice. Sasha's game for whatever mischief you have in mind: built-in internal support and a sturdy elastic belt give you complete security and control - not to mention a smooth, flattering fit.
Satisfy your every whim. Love variety? So does Sasha™. So we made it simple to switch a variety of toys in and out during play. Single dildos? Double dildos? The answer's always yes, please: our durable O-ring won't back down
from a good time - or lose its shape.
Turn up the pleasure. Two internal mini-vibe pockets (vibes not included) are stitched above and below the O-ring - just beyond direct bodily contact - to hit all the hot spots for both partners.
Get wet. Really wet. Sasha's quick-dry nylon spandex is 100% water-friendly and perfect for a splash in the shower or post-play spin through the wash. Getting wet in other ways? Sasha's moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool
when things get hot. We know. You're welcome.
Be a little spontaneous. Sasha's breathable, barely-there fabric is luxuriously soft and ideal for all- day wear. That means she's not shy about spur-of-the-moment pleasure - and you shouldn't be, either.
Note: Toys, dildos, accessories, and attachments pictured or mentioned, including bullets and mini-vibes, are not included unless specifically noted.
● Four removable, adjustable black garters.
● Matching fabric storage pouch with interior pockets,
zipper, and detailed button closures.
● Black mesh drawstring lingerie launder bag.
● 1-year warranty.
● An entourage of love-struck admirers (don't worry; you
can have her all to yourself…for now).
|Use it for:|
● All-day wear
● Wet play
● Fun with a variety of toys - including double dildos
Durable Elastic O-Ring:
● Securely fits toys 1.25–2.25 inches (3.17–5.71 cm) in diameter.
● Strong, stretchy material won't lose its shape - even with frequent use. (Note: when used with recommended toy sizes.)
● Two internal fabric panels separate dildo base from skin, if desired.
● Easily switch toys in and out during play.
● Airport-friendly (non-metal) materials won't set off any alarms.
● Tip: Try our O-Stabilizer™ Ring (available for individual purchase) for anchoring heavier dildos or dildos with
small or flimsy bases. The O-Stabilizer™ keeps toys close and prevents slips.
Two internal mini-vibe pockets (vibes not included):
● Positioned to pleasure both partners.
● Stitched into pouch above and below the O-ring, just beyond direct contact with the body.
● Easily turn vibes on and off through the fabric - without interrupting play.
● Quick-dry nylon spandex is ideal for wet play. (Note: some mini-vibes aren't waterproof, so check before getting
● Wicks moisture away from the body, keeping you cool when things get hot.
Streamlined, high-performance design:
● Slips on and off as easily as regular lingerie.
● Built-in internal support ensures a secure fit and total control.
● Sturdy yet flexible elastic belt flatters hips for a smooth, streamlined look.
● No chafing buckles, dangling straps, or pinched skin to get in the way of a good time.
● Side ruching, ribbons, and a sweet front bow keep things playful but pretty.
● Two looks in one: a tug and twist of the ribbons transforms booty shorts into high-cut panties.
● Black removable garters (included) add a dash of spice.
Colors: Midnight Black (all black) - Red Hot (red with black trim)
77% Nylon / 23% Spandex
● Handcrafted in the USA
● Vegan-lifestyle friendly
● Hand or machine washable
● Fully hygienic
● Lightweight, breathable fabric
● Wicks moisture away from skin
● Sleek tagless size and care labels
● Suitable for all-day wear
● Suitable for wet play
Product Care: This product is hand or machine washable and completely hygienic. Please wash before use. Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle (launder bag recommended if machine washing). Line dry, lay flat, or tumble dry on low temperature.
Sizing: The simple steps below will help you determine your harness size and get a perfect fit.|
Important: Choose your harness size based on both your actual body measurements and body shape, not based on your typical pant or jean size, which varies significantly between brands, designs, and cuts. Please don't skip this step: the right size harness will give you the most comfort and support, and will always look better than a size that's just "almost right." You'll need to take your
lower waist/hip measurement and determine your body shape before choosing one of our seven sizes:
● Size XS - Lower waist/hips: 26 -28 inches (66 -71 cm)
● Size S - Lower waist/hips: 29 -32 inches (73 -81 cm)
● Size M - Lower waist/hips: 33 -37 inches (83 -94 cm)
● Size L - Lower waist/hips: 38 -40 inches (96 -101 cm)
● Size XL - Lower waist/hips: 41 -44 inches (104 -111 cm)
● Note: Sizes XXS, 4X and 5X are available by
Special Order - email us for more info.|
| Get The Perfect Fit:|
1. Get your lower waist/hip measurement.
● Wrap a measuring tape around your waist, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) below your pelvic bone.
● Mark the number where the tape measure completes and crosses over itself.
2. Use that measurement, as well as your body shape, to determine your size. Tomboi™ performs best when your body fills out the harness, so choosing the right size is crucial. You should take your body shape into account before selecting a size. To do so, think of your body in terms of
Full Moon bodies have beautiful, fuller curves. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half -moon shape in rear, and a quarter to half -moon shape in front, where the stomach is.
If you have a full moon shape…choose the next size up.
Three-Quarter Moon bodies have a balance of curves and planes. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter -moon shape in front and a half - moon shape in rear. This body shape typically has a fuller butt
and, sometimes, wider hips. If you have a three-quarter moon shape…choose the next size up.
Half -Moon bodies are curvier in rear, flatter in front. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half -moon shape in rear. If you have a half-moon shape…stay to the size chart.
Quarter/Crescent Moon bodies have gentler, less pronounced curves in rear. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter (or crescent) shape sloping from the tailbone to the top of the thigh.
If you have a quarter/crescent moon shape…choose the next size down. If you have a quarter/crescent moon shape in rear, BUT a quarter to full -moon curve in front, at the stomach, stay to the size chart.
||Guest Blogger - Adriana Ravenlust of
Of Sex and Love|
Featured Review of the SpareParts Sasha Lingerie Harness|
So, what’s my verdict? The Sasha is not as sexy on me as I would've liked. The cut and material is probably better for someone taller and thinner in the midsection. However, it works very well as a harness, and all the extras really blew me away. I can’t remember the last time I was impressed with the details. I
love that it’s machine washable and that the manufacturer provided a washing bag with it. If you want to try it, you could do much worse, but I’d carefully measure yourself and consider the size of dildos that you love to use before making the plunge. This is a luxury piece that will please a select few, but not
everyone will love it.|
SpareParts Sasha Lingerie Harness - Red Hot Reviews
8/5/2013 11:43 AM
Product Rating: 3 Stars - I enjoyed it. A good value. | Power Rating: Doesn't apply - I'm not reviewing a powered product. | Texture and material construction: I was pretty upset about the material construction of my particular harness. The stitching is very poor. You can see multiple areas where the sewing went too fast, resulting in doubled up, uneven stitching. There is, however, a lifetime guarantee with the harness, so you can replace it if the stitching becomes an issue. Though, poor stitching can cause issues with sizing! Made of 77% Nylon and 23% Spandex. This is a clingy material much like bathing suit material. This means that it will highlight curves, but it will also highlight areas you wish it didn't. The material is machine washable and SpareParts includes a mesh bag for washing. | Review Details: I'm not overly impressed with this harness and for one that is so expensive - it's a shame. My first issue was with picking a size. I ordered mine before the "Moon sizing" chart came out. I wear a size 14. I measure 42" in my hips. So, looking at the size chart...I went with the XL. This is the usual size I need in most lingerie pieces. However, upon trying it on...it was like squeezing into wet skinny jeans. Once I had it on, I couldn't believe how unflattering it was on me. When you look at this harness - it has so much potential for pure sex appeal. But when I put it on - total opposite! The waist band is thick and tries to tuck in your waist. It's also very stiff. The result...muffin topping! The back side of the harness has an elastic band that goes along the stitching, which goes up your crack. I don't know why they did this because it just looks like a wedgie and it's not flattering at all. On the side are ties so you can ruche the harness. If you do this...it pulls the harness' waist band down. So, if you pulled it up to avoid muffin top - you can't ruche it. Without the ruching, the harness looks like high-waisted underwear, which is even less flattering with the elastic band that fits along the crack. Despite not liking the fitting, I still tried the harness out. It works. It's comfortable. My cock stands at attention, but I feel it's just okay. It certainly doesn't feel like a $150 harness, to me.